Tuesday, July 06, 2010

PMS, get out already!

I've been on this state of rage lately. Everything seems to be damn annoying. I don't know why exactly why I feel as if everything is just asinine and mediocre. Everything is shallow. GOD.

My classes are only during Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Tuesdays and Thursdays are made so I could feel miserable. I don't know why exactly why I have all these emotions, but staying at home pisses the shit out of me. I could not stay calm, even a fucking bug could ruin my day. If this is PMS, GET OUT OF MY SYSTEM ALREADY!! DAMMET!

I bought cheapy CD-R King speakers for my iPod yesterday, tried it out last night and the quality sucked. I hope I could still return that piece of shit and get pricey speakers. What a waste of 150 bucks. I would kill the CD-R personnel if they won't let me return it.

The only thing that would make my day is if I could munch on some Kebab and smoke my lungs out.. And of course, get those speakers replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment