A decentish photo of my 2-week old shoes. They're metallic oxfords that wouldn't put me into sleep (well until I get to buy them). Got 'em at The Ramp.
And these babies, I luckily found at Booksale today!
- Girl, Interrupted - Obsession with the film is an understatement. Now you have an idea of how much I felt seeing this book costs 75 pesos. I was tearing, I swear. LOLJK
- Parkinson's Disease - I actually bought this for my mom. See, my grandma was diagnosed with Parkinson's about a month ago.
- Psychiatric Drug Treatment - EH. Just because!
I'm feeling all happy and giddy today. Well, (1) is because of the lucky books; (2) no school fuss and; (3) no morning fuss. Oh Wednesday, you are so good to me!
P.S. I love the weather
P.P.S. I don't want to like you, but I think I already do. It's unfair.

ARE THERE OXFORDS PA THAT ARENT METALLIC? tOnic ba yan?
ReplyDeleteYes meron. Yung sa tOnic, limited stocks na lang. The new ones look weird. Inuubos na lang ata nila yung stocks ng oxfords like yours.
ReplyDeleteThis one's Ichigo.