This is funny because I'm still in school and all. My other friends who've graduated are still unemployed.
Anyway, I'm currently a home-based graphic designer. I do designs for my friend Des Buncio in her bznz Dandy Notes. It's basically an online customizing business for other people who got business. Haha! We make product tags, business cards, notebook designs, and other stuff you can check in our site.
I'll also be scouting for other bznz out there looking for freelancers. I really hate it that graphic designing is so in nowadays, it's fucken hard to get a job. Well, if you gais know anyone looking for one, TO PLZ CONTACT ME! I've got four years experience designing for my College *selling myself here*. LOL I NEED CLIENTS!
Di mo pa sinabi sakin kagabe hinahanapan mo pa ko ng trabaho hahaha
ReplyDeleteLOL! Ano ka ba, kagabi ko lang din yan nakuha. Ang galing no? Hahahahaha :)
ReplyDelete