Tuesday, August 03, 2010

sickly

I woke up 5PM today.. again. I can't stop myself from oversleeping because of the weather. Also, staying until dawn on the internet and sleeping at, roughly around 7AM. I do nothing productive. I don't study or read academic books. I do my homework 5 minutes before its due. Really, what's happening to me?

I want to study (LOLNO). I like the idea of studying, but I can't do it. It isn't my thing. Bah, studying. I already passed research I & II and it's really a torture having to stay for 8 minor subjects that aren't in my interests list.

My flu is fluctuating (?). Probably because I stopped taking my meds and decided to get ice cream twice yesterday. I smoked almost half a pack of cigs and slept 3AM ish. I may be masochistic unconsciously. I'm feeling sickly again.

I cannot read my Chem book because (1) I'm sickly; (2) I just want to be in bed; (3) the book is literally too heavy; (4) I don't want to study on my study table because; (1) & (2).

AND I just found out that my talent isn't really anything art-related. It has something to do with whining, excuses, and getting away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment