About 4x4” (or more, I can’t count cos I’m retarded like that) of my arm hurts so bad right now. My hands are numb. I still have this feeling that the tattoo is not yet done. I’ve always questioned myself, in every artwork I do (or others do), when do we know when it’s done? When do we know when to stop? When could it be published?
I’m thinking of adding a koi on my tattoo, but I don’t want it to be a sleeve. I keep adding, it keeps growing, but I don’t want it to grow. You see, I just wanted a blue lotus on my wrist. Just a blue lotus. What happened, self? Do you get aroused in pain, self? What is your problem, self? Stop adding elements on your wrist. It’s not the pain. Not for me. If I could have anesthetics during a tattoo session, I would.
How do I know this is done? Is it something too abstract to explain? Is it one of those things that you just know? Does it have something to do with ~*feelings*~? If it does, well… yeah I’d probably end up with a sleeve.

Eet ees maganda!
ReplyDeleteYay! Thanks Helga :D
ReplyDelete