Since Facebook changed its thingamajig for the nth time, I can see status updates from people whom I've hidden before. I don't want to unsubscribe to some of them because their posts are so annoying, it's funny. I can see myself having popcorn while watching the Newsfeed updating.
Sometimes, I like taking screenshots then post it on Tumblr (like this one) and then decide whether I'd still want to keep them as Facebook contacts.
Some of those I follow on Tumblr annoy me, too. It started when I was young and stupid (2009 ish to early 2010), I used to follow back everyone who followed me. When I created a new Tumblr account, some of them followed me again and I don't know what got into my mind to follow them in return despite hating their posts. Right now, I follow at least five people who post nonsense.
Same thing with Twitter. Except that, I mindlessly unfollow those people who annoy me, specifically celebrities.
I remember a time when someone asked me if getting a tattoo hurts I said, yes (of course), then this person asked me, "masakit na masarap?", and oh my god I felt that my veins started to pop right off my head. I was totally pissed off. I think that those who describe tattoo experiences as masakit na masarap are pretentious fucktards. I mean, if you like pain so much, why don't you kill yourself?! If you want a tattoo, you get one because you want a tattoo, not because you like pain. Liking pain is so 2008.
I completely forgot what my point is... again.
However, I thought of doing a weekly task of listing the things I hate. Because I am a downer.
"masakit na masarap" HAHAHAHA kaloka
ReplyDelete