Thursday, September 29, 2011

this is a rant (pt. deux)



I've downloaded not-so-new albums earlier. I think the last album I had was Toro Y Moi's Freaking Out. How I wish I had a copy of The Strangeness' Jesus Camp EP but my boyfriend don't want to send it to me. 

Which reminds me, The Strangeness (my friends + boyfriend) will be releasing their EP on the 14th at Route 196 OMG I AM SO EXCITED!





Photo is unrelated, I will be ranting because I have been feeling like shit recently. I think I will never be a good friend, see. 

Last September 13, was my college best friend's birthday. I posted a greeting on his Facebook wall and it was only yesterday that I knew, he's (most probably) ignoring me. It was only my greeting that he didn't reply to. I don't know what I did.

And, I've had this friend issue since forever. One day they'd just stop talking to me (or did I stop talking to them?)

Last night, I was thinking about how much I miss 2010. I had a stupid job, my parents didn't care so much, and my grandparents weren't sick. I miss drinking with friends; I miss the days we didn't have issues, etc.; I miss everything about last year. And it's sad how we don't see each other anymore like how we did before. We only see each other gigs and events, I really want to hangout with them spontaneously again (like going to Cabal's house).

I feel sad because (I think that) I have lost my college friends and I might have been a bad friend. I don't want to be a bad friend forever. I don't want to lose more friends, especially those friends I've met on Tumblr because (they're fun and I luv them) I think that the kind of friendship we have is a great one. IDK PLZ I'M SO HIGH SCHOOL.


Speaking of friendship, I am in love with 3MB (class where I take Biochem), too bad the sem's about to end.

1 comment: