Tuesday, October 04, 2011

I'm currently swamped with Biochem because I am stupid and I have to make up for my prelim grade in Chem lab. It's miserable, I haven't read a novel since finals period nor did some drawings that matter (or anything that matter, really). This week will be the last of it (I hope) so I'm trying to indulge in a lot of academic reading. Finals will cover all chapters. ALL. I worry about pH and buffers because it sucks donkey balls (Manlangit, 2011). I fucking hate math or anything that involves math, anything remotely related to math. I wish I could murder math. Fuck math, man, just fuck it.

Last Saturday, I studied in Kenny Roger's Katipunan while waiting for my boyfriend since he has a Saturday shift til 4PM. Met around 6 and decided to watch a movie at GH, but all tickets were sold out. We bumped into friends (Tin, Larry, and Geejay), grabbed dinner and had beer instead.

It's been months since we hung out with these people. We're all busy, and never really had the chance to do the wala lang Mogwai days. One, Mogwai doesn't exist anymore; two, is because of the dramas LOL.

me and Jayme, chillin like villains


 


I think the only luxury I get to do aside from sleeping is watching T.V. shows (which I download, because I really don't watch T.V.). Speaking of download, I got these yesterday:


not new at all, but new to me. I've been listening to upbeat ones because it makes me feel sane despite the Biochem overload. And oh, I already listened to The Strangeness' Jesus Camp EP AND OMG IT SOUNDS GLORIOUS. I especially like No Satisfaction and the last song (I forgot the title), the EP sounds sexable and I recommend it to everyone. It's only 100php and will be availabe on the 14th!


Anyway, I really want this week to be over so I can go back doing normal things ie., reading, slacking, and hating everything in the world. SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment