WHY AM I NOT STUDYING YET?!
Dammit. Today, I've experienced the most unproductive and mediocre day of my life. Yeah sure, I'd probably had several of 'em piled up for the past four years of my college life, but this one's the worst.
So I guess the most, take note: MOST productive thing I did today was this blog site. See? You can read loser written in red ink on my forehead. I am not motivated to study, I'm having cynical episodes which is probably caused by PMS--you know, being a girl isn't really that fun--if guys would experience mood swings as ambivalent as ours, they'd probably stop acting all douche-y cocks.
I feel that I tend to have this neurotic need of constant positive reinforcement every weekend to keep me hyped for the following week. Otherwise, I'd be catatonic. I need reinforcement much like a prerequisite. I know, it's a sad situation. I might even die schizophrenic.
Will I stay up until I get myself together? Will I even bother to study for a test on Chemistry? Will I shut the fuck up and get serious with business?
..WHEN
No comments:
Post a Comment