Yesterday was a fun day! Plans turned out better than I expected. Jayme was able to take half-day from work, so we were able to meet earlier than the supposed time (which is around 7pm, we met around 3pm).
I waited at National Bookstore Katipunan--also to buy a mechanical pencil and a putty eraser--when he suddenly showed up while I was reading drawing books upstairs!
| Jayme driving at Libis |
We decided to go to Makati to have Bo's Coffee, and probably score those art supplies I've been yapping about all week! LOL I remember, poking Jayme's throat while we're at Ayala Ave., I totally have no idea why I did that.
| Army Navy's Chicken Quesadilla and Milkshakes |
Despite having a heavy breakfast (and lunch for Jayme) before meeting, we went to Army Navy because we're disgusting pigs.
| Chillin' like a villain |
While at it, I received a message from Ares saying he wanted to meet. I was really excited! Haven't seen him for like, three weeks! Jayme and I wanted Bo's so much so we told Ares to just meet at Bo's in Greenbelt.
![]() |
| While waiting for Ares |
Bo's Coffee's tea is just the best! I love their pastries, too. It's good that there were only few people at Bo's in Powerbooks because I am not in the mood for people IDK. Weird thing though, they served us green tea with milk (we didn't order for the one with milk), and it tasted like peppermint. But, but, I still love Bo's.
Ares finally arrived. God, Jayme and I missed him so much! Talked a lot, laughed a lot, etc etc. We thought of leaving the place but didn't want to go home yet. Ares suggested to stay at McDo taft (which is now great, newly renovated and all) since it's near his place.
| Ares |
I wish I owned McDonald's lights. I want that kind of light in my room.
| me, being fun-ny |
| Jayme, so kyotie~ |
Practically just spent time being silly at McDonald's, talked about pooping (while Ares was eating), grad school, work, etc.
| photo of me (which Jayme took) |
| this is for Jayme's header LOL |
| confused faggot |
Got home around 11pm. I am really happy and de-stressed from the week! I love long car rides because Jayme and I can talk srz bznz or just mess up with each others' faces.
Jayme also got me these:
| wash brush, fan brush, angle brush, and portable palette |
Hooray for this man who never fails to make me smile!
Overall, my weekend didn't suck. I hoped for this so much since I've been sick for the past two weeks. Also, something to help me get myself together for the coming days. Two weeks, then Finals, I hope I can survive this sem.
Count how many times I said I am so happy.
Count how many times I said I am so happy.

I love you :*
ReplyDelete