I got this idea from one of my friends, Helga. I enjoy reading her lists, and decided to make my Things I Love Thursdays, too. I guess this is one way of de-stressing myself from all these Earthly dramas.
- Twinings Green Tea and Mint I put honey to sweeten. I love this brand because it doesn't taste so commercial, unlike other brands. It doesn't feel like it has been processed a
million times before it was packed. It also feels light and calming, plus it smells good!
- Reeve's Water Colour Set I must say one of the cheap brands that I consider decent. This set cost me only 400 pesos (a lot cheaper than a Winsor & Newton set--which I would like to own as well). And it works just fine; the colors are vibrant enough and the color of the tubes are relevant LOLOK (I have been using this brand which contains a hot pink watercolour tube--I DEFINITELY DON'T GET WHY). Reeve's is my best purchase this week! And AND, I like it a lot because it has a tube that's color flesh.
- Berkeley #2 round brush This has been my most used (and abused) paintbrush. I have been using it for all of the works I've done. It is quite difficult, though (for it is so small), but definitely helped me a lot in my drawings.
- Tyler, the Creator Specifically his Goblin album--which I have been listening for over a week now. Suffice to say I'm obsessed, for I have been quoting lyrics and posting them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Bo's Coffee One of my new favorites. If you like hot green tea, like I do, try Bo's Coffee's. The tea just tastes heavenly! I also remember that Bo's is a local brand coffee shop and this amazes me more. I also love their triple chocolate mousse cake and choco chip cookie.
- Game of Thrones LOL late, I know! I have been busy and it was only last week that I managed to watch the entire season. I love Khal Drogo and Daenerys tandem so much, it just didn't end the way I want it. I'm trying to read Clash of Kings, but I'm juggling time between school-related things, painting, and sleeping.
These things have been keeping me sane lately. What's yours?

Watercolor is my favorite medium, but I can't do shit with it. Buti ka pa ang ayos ng mga gawa mo. :(
ReplyDeleteEh! depende din, minsan nakakafrustrate kasi ang hirap imanipulate ng tubig. Pero tengs hihi :)
ReplyDelete